November 13-15, The China National Sports Stadium Association Design Construction & Operations Center visited ASA headquarters in Silicon Valley. The purpose of the visit was to learn and experience the US sports facility business operation and management. The visit was organized by the China National Sports Stadium Association Design Construction & Operations Center.
- The team leader was Director and Professor Tan Jian Xiang www.csva.org.cn.
- The team members included China Construction Group Second Bureau General Manager Mr. Sun Guowen,
- Guangzhong Province Panda Sports Culture Limited Company Chairman Mr. Feng Xiao Long,
- Guangzhong ACT Culture and Sports Development http://www.actcorp.cn/ President Mr. Zhang Zhao Hui,
- KAISA Culture Sports & Tourism http://kaisacst.aty.cn/en/ Vice President Mr. Huang Ming Zhi,
- Wanda Group Sports Facility Design Directors http://www.wanda-group.com/ Mr. Chen Hao Ling,
- Rossetti China http://www.rossetti.com/ General Manager Mr. Wang Goang Xin and etc.
The President of Aero Sports Association(ASA), Shudong Li, accompanied the delegation in the visit. The delegation attended the Oracle Stadium near ASA's headquarters as well as Levi's stadium. They observed the Golden State Warriors in the championship game. The trip included visiting Stanford University and other sports facilities.
The China National Sports Stadium Association Design Construction & Operations Center is responsible for designing and developing new large stadiums and sports parks as well as remodeling the old sports stadiums and facilities to generate business to become profitable and continue to grow. They are looking to work with ASA to introduce recreational sports programs into their hundreds of new and remodeled facilities.
Golden State Warrior Game NBA
Team Leader Professor and Director Tan Jian Xiang